Syracuse University’s Summer College for High School Students provides current 9th, 10th, and 11th graders the unique chance to jump start their college experience while still in high school as they:
- Explore academic majors for 2 to 6 weeks in credit and noncredit programs, and build their resume/portfolio as they prepare to transition to university life.
- Further their college search through college prep workshops and tours of local colleges and universities.
- Receive assistance from writing consultants and tutors as needed.
- Live in a residence hall, keep active with our recreational facilities, and take advantage of field trips to local cultural attractions.
- Join a dynamic community of equally dedicated students from more than 30 states and 13 countries.
Visit our web site to learn more about our programs and discover the amazing opportunities that Syracuse University Summer College has to offer your students! Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and many programs fill early—so please encourage your students to apply now.
Hope to hear from your students soon.
Matthew J. Fee, Ph.D.
Director, Summer College