Dear Students and Parents/Guardians:
This letter serves to provide you with some important information about how to continue working in your various classes from home. It is important that you follow the steps below in order to successfully ensure that your assignments are completed and submitted to your teachers. If you have not been doing so already, you will need to use your Transit Tech’s Gmail account in order to access your classes in Google Classroom. Remote/Online Learning will begin on Monday March 23rd, 2020.
- Your Transit Tech gmail address is: ____________
- If you have never signed in, your temporary password is transitonline (all lower cases and no spaces)
- After you’ve signed in using this temporary password, you may change your temporary password to a more secure and personalized password.
- If you have forgotten your password/ need a reset, or are having trouble signing in to your account, please send a brief email (explaining your problem in detail) to any of the following persons:
- 9th Grade Ms. Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10th Grade Mr. Mompelas: email@example.com
- 10th Grade Ms. Steele: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11th Grade Ms. Cudjoe: email@example.com
- 12th Grade Ms. McDonald: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Hutson-McKoy: email@example.com
- Ms. Joseph: firstname.lastname@example.org
As you continue to prepare for your online classes, please explore the following links that will help to support you, especially if you need support in using Google Classroom.
Overview of Google Classroom:
How do I complete assignments and turn them in?
Reminder: Be sure to log in daily to each of your classes to access and complete your assignments. This will also be used to verify your daily participation in class.
Please note that the DOE might contact you regarding use of their Google Suite but because most of our students have already been using the Transit Tech Google suite, we encourage you to use your Transit Tech’s gmail account to access your Transit Tech’s Google Classrooms.