Transit Tech CTE High School – Express 2020 – 2021 Spring Sports Session is here!!!
The PSAL has just announced the start of athletics will be during the month of April.
ALL STUDENTS, REMOTE and INPERSON are invited to participate.
Transit Tech students if you are interested in participating in the Athletic Program at Transit Tech CTE High School please complete the Google Form attached to this post and read all accompanying information.
(Once you complete the form a coach will contact you, and invite you to a google classroom team page)
PRINT AND COMPLETE THE ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION FORMS HERE >>>
(Athletic participation forms can also be picked up at the school)
Please see accompanying documents for specific information.
Health and Safety Overview – General Guidance • Programs will adhere to the Core 4
• Stay Home When Sick – All participants need to take care to refrain from attending PSAL activities when feeling unwell.
• Facial Coverings – In accordance with New York State Department of Health guidance, players must wear acceptable face coverings, unless players are unable to tolerate a face covering for the physical activity (see guidance on mask breaks). Coaches, trainers, and other individuals who are not directly engaged in physical activity are required to wear a face covering.
• Physical Distancing – Physical distancing of at least 6 feet between individuals must be enforced all times outside of the field of play.
• Hand Hygiene – Washing hands for 20 seconds with soap and water is preferred. When soap and water are not readily available, hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol can be used.
• Activities will take place outdoors whenever possible – When indoors, the priority will be to use large, well-ventilated spaces as much as possible. High risk sports can only be played competitively outdoors
PSAL Mission Statement – The mission of the Public Schools Athletic League is to provide opportunities for educating students in physic fitness, character development, and socialization skills through an athletic program that fosters teamwork, discipline, and sportsmanship.
Learn more about the PSAL, www.psal.org, visit sport/season for specific information.
PSAL Spring Sports Session Visiting Team and Spectator Policy
There will be NO spectators allowed for all Spring Season Events due to COVID19 health and safety guidelines.
Any additional questions please email email@example.com