- All students must report to the building for school. Unless the DOE changes this, there is no online/remote learning for anyone!
- Have your parents complete your mandatory COVID 19 Consent for Testing form in their NYCSA online account (reach out to Ms. Jones at Jones31@schools.nyc.gov) for registration code to set up account
- Have your DOE Health Screening survey done EVERYDAY on your phone (https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/). Use your DOE student log in info to access the form
- You must complete the form daily even if you are fully vaccinated!
- Currently, students are NOT mandated to take the COVID vaccine but the Department of Health encourages everyone to get it for added protection from the virus.
- Everyone MUST wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth fully
- Bring your Ipad/electronic device for classroom instruction. Email Ms. Joseph at PJoseph5@schools.nyc.gov if you need to apply for a DOE Ipad.
- Currently, cell phones are allowed, but ringers must be off and no calls are allowed during class. Students have full access to our office phones to contact their parents/guardians throughout the school day.
Families, as you prepare for re-opening, please note…
Important information for students this fall.